Thursday, June 24, 2010

Behind the Curtain

“Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they lead to actions.
Watch your actions, they create habits
Watch your habits, they build character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.”
-Upanishads

This is such a powerful quote, and so genuinely real. Everything is possible, including weight loss and excellent living – and it all starts with our thoughts.

This is why for the first time ever on June 28th I’m taking you behind the curtain to reveal the world of PURE POSSIBILITYI’ll teach you simple and easy tools can open the door to the life you’ve been wishing for!

Sound too good to be true?  It’s not.
Just by shifting your perceptions you find out how to bridge the gap between your current reality and create the brilliant life you desire.
Learn to manifest joy, better health, peace and happiness! The process is simple! 
YOU HAVE THIS POWER INSIDE YOU ALREADY

All you have to do is learn to harness it!  The straightforward techniques I will teach you are SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to CHANGE THE QUALITY OF LIFE by reducing stress, creating excellent health and restoring balance.

No matter where you are your life, this class can take you to the next level of success! Come join me for this introductory seminar! 
Special price $20.00 (regular $85.00)

Seating is LIMITED, please RSVP to nancygmendell@verizon.net to reserve your spot!

Introductory Class  
Monday, June 28 –
5534 E. 7th Street, Long Beach, CA 90804
6:30-8:30pm


5 comments:

  1. Nancy - I wish I could be there for this class. I can't believe it is only $20!! In our sessions, you have taught me so many wonderful things that I use in my every day life! I am so glad to have met you and worked with you! I have grown so much since our first session together. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be attending this amazing class!

    Nancy has the natural gift of teaching the VERY THING the world needs in perfect timing! DO NOT MISS THIS CLASS! it WILL change you life! :)

    http://isagenie3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be able to attend, but it does look like a very amazing class.

    http://howtobewellnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making this available Nancy -you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! There is so much power manifesting right now. Coach Sandra

    http://woccoaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete